Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finishing up first year in college!


Well...I just started my Spring quarter and that means in a few months I will have completed my first year of college. :) I am really excited for this quarter. I am getting into my major classes. I have one education class I actually get to teach Hispanic kids. That was really interesting (but in a good way). I am meeting a lot new people and having a blast. I am getting an apartment next year with my neighbor. It's actually a funny story with me and my neighbor. My neighbor also has epilepsy and it just so happens that he sees the SAME doctor, SMALL WORLD! We are really good friends, if not best friends. I am so excited. There have been people (teachers) who have told me I wouldn't make it through high school in time unless I went to the career center. I proved them wrong! :) Then I came to college and was told that I would have to go to a community college at first because I couldn't make it at a 4-year college. Just to make it through year one proves I can make it hear at WSU. I hate it how people judge before they even get to know a person. I also have a job on campus and am doing school and succeeding. I also lost one roommate, Blake. He is going into coast guard. So it is me and Najee left. I am still having fun though. I am also still on community council and having a blast with it. I will soon do relay for life. I cant wait! :) I will try to update more, but no guarantee I will. Most likely I will considering my classes are a bit easier though.

No comments: