Thursday, October 7, 2010

The College Life!


Well...I've been in college about five weeks and am doing really well! I have a 3.6 GPA in writing class and my writing teacher loves reading my papers. I also am have some fun as well. My roommate isn't too bad he's doesn't have a lot of common sense. We don't hang out as often as I'd like. :/ I am meeting new people and making new friends. :) I am running for Student Government also. I have a good feeling about this so I really hope I get the position. It would make me really happy. :D I do wish I could get some closer friends but it may take some time. Who knows? For the most part it is much better than high school!!!People don't judge one here. I did get on RCA as the South Rep. for Hamilton Hall. :) I am pretty excited about that. College life goes so much faster than high school. It seems as you get older the faster the years go by. I don't know why. I do go home some weekends and I know mom and dad don't mind at all. I'll try to keep this page updated as much as I can!


If you would like my college address it is listed below:
Justin Hudgell
(HHS-304) Hamilton Hall
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway
Dayton, OH 45435

No comments: