Friday, November 27, 2009

Growing up...

Well, I got a job this summer at Young's. I have a blast working there and I get paid for it too. I am getting ready to turn 18 soon. Then I will be graduating June 5th. It's very sad that I will be going to college in the fall of 2010. But on the other hand it's happy, it will show that I have worked my way into the future. I will be going to college after I graduate. I would like to go into early childhood education or software developer. I have had less seizures and hoping this is the medication that will take my epilepsy away. People seem to be living in fantasies all the time. Their life just seems so perfect. I wish some people would come to realize this is the real world and come out of their fantasy. I don't know what will happen in this world but who does? Some people think I just have money given to me. I work for my money I own a business and work for one and I also work at home. Growing up teaches you so many things you can do with you life. It teaches you good and bad things. We want everyone to learn the good things, sure we mess up here and there but we work things out. Well that will be all for now.


Happy Holidays,
Justin

No comments: