Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Belive...


Well I know Christmas is coming and my Birthday!!!Yeah! I can't wait till my birthday and this year it is kind of weird, we get out of school on my Birthday so I am happy about that! It's a good Birthday present. But Christmas is on it's way and my Aunt Carol is coming December 16th all the way from Colorado(CO). Christmas is not about getting presents, it's about how Christ died on the cross to save our lives and we celebrate his Birthday. Yea we all give to each other but the point is to celebrate Christ's Birthday! We all love the family that we have or come in to see you and if you think about it, it is a gift to see our family. Some people don't even have a family! I know everyone likes listening to the Christmas music. That is always fun to do especially when you decorate the Christmas tree!


Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays,


Justin

No comments: